It’s hard to believe that after the dog days of summer, and the final pool party over Labor Day weekend, that it’s time to start thinking about when to schedule pool closing.
Mid Atlantic Pool Services offers professional inground pool closing services to the greater Baltimore area, including Baltimore County, Howard County and Anne Arundel County.
After the summer has ended, pool closing season begins. With each pool closing, we will:
- Lower your water to the proper level
- Clean out any debris
- Remove and store any equipment (filter, pump and heater plugs)
- Put in winter plugs
- Prepare your pool’s plumbing for winter – blow out all the plumbing lines and add antifreeze to the skimmers
- Add winter shock and winter algaecide
- Put a winter cover or safety cover on your pool
Call Mid Atlantic Pool Services today at 410-598-9740 to schedule pool closing services. And, if you’ve noticed any cracks, chips or other damage to your pool or pool deck over the summer, call now to schedule repairs while the weather is still warm.